Bearing squeak

I have a 2000 4x4 short cab ram.
I can hear the front driver side wheel squeak when I am close to a building driving very slow ( like fast food drive thru slow). Is it easy to repack
and/or replace the bearing or do I need any special tools.
any advise would be helpful.
thanks

They're sealed bearings - you have to replace them. Cost is between $200 and $300. You'll need a large (3/4" drive - somewhere around 1-11/16") socket for the axle nut, and a 12-point 14mm socket for the hub bolts. A hub puller is nice to have, but not a necessity.
When you go to get the bearing (you can get this at a parts store, like NAPA, AutoZone, etc.) they'll need to know if you have 4-wheel ABS or not.

Check here...lots of info: http://www.quad4x4.com /
Laszlo Almasi
EDTHEWARD wrote:

Only at slow speeds. Only when next to a building or tall curb with the window open. Car drove just fine, no issues at all. I repacked and adjusted the bearings. More than once. Checked the pads. Checked everything I could think of. More than once. I was just about to decide to live with it. Then I found a loose wheel weight on the inside of the wheel. Tightened that up, and the noise went away.
--
.boB
On Order: 2006 FXDI, Red.