Chevy 4x4 Front Hub and Bearing Assembly

The right front wheel bearing in my 2006 Silverado 1500 4x4 is going bad. I can rock the front wheel back and forth, and it's starting to make some growling noises. I need to pick up everything I need to do the job, as once the truck is taken apart, I have no way to go get anything else. I have the Timken bearing assembly, but need to get a socket for the retaining nut. Can anyone tell me what size I need for that truck?

Thanks, Brian

Reply to
BW