cargo liner that covers entire area behind driver in minivan

I know this is a little off topic for this group, however, I thought if anyone knew an answer, it might be someone from this group.
I just got a new 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan with Stow&Go. I am looking
for a cargo liner that goes all the way to the rear of the front seats.
All the ones I see (Huskey, Catchall, Lloyd, Herrington, etc.) go to the 2nd or 3rd row seats, but not to the back of the front seats. I am
trying to use the mini-van for general work I have used a Ford Ranger truck for in the past. If I had a liner like these manufacturers make that would cover the entire area back of the dirver's seat, it would take care of the light but bulky loads I carry like a 4 X 8 sheet of plywood, bicycle storage and other rough jobs that might scratch up the area behind the driver seat.
Does anyone have some experience with these liners and can recommend the best one? Hopefully you can identify one such as I describe.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

If you can't find anything ready-made you could get some rubber sheet cut out your own: http://www.aerorubber.com/sheet.htm
--
Ken

We just made one for behind the drivers seat in my 2014 explorer sport. We went to tractor supply got a horse stall mat to our size. Took cardboard and made an exact pattern. Traced it cut it and fits perfect.