re: colour of wire from O2 sensor in carbeurated 86-ish ram?

Dear BigIronRam,

I have tried to follow the wiring but am having a really hard time trying to locate where the wires should go. So far, I have located an 18 gauge black wire going to a 2x4 connector (hopefully the right one, located behind the battery, but it is not going to the computer -- it goes somewhere else so this may not be the right connector. There are only 7 wires to this connector. The stub in the exhaust has been torched off so before trying to install the new one, I want to be sure what I am doing. I have however removed a lot of the non-factory electric tape, but plan to get the truck home before continuing (since it is stuck 2 blocks away in a hotel parking lot :-( and a large regional winter event starts this friday) . If I could still take you up on your kind offer of scanning the pages I need I would be immensely grateful. (electrical pages from 86 d150 manual regarding my oxygen sensor problem)

Rachel

Reply to
Rachel Easson