Check it out. found this link on Inlinediesel.com

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y275/falkrga/more_stuff/?action=view Īt0_2580.flv
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y275/falkrga/more_stuff/?action=view Īt0_2581.flv

--
----------------------------
-Chris
Chris Thompson wrote:
What's the password?
--
Ken

Add pictures here
✖
it didn't do that from the other site. LOL
--
----------------------------
-Chris

✖

ok then roy, but nathan may take offense to his site being called gay <BG>
http://inlinediesel.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID15
--
----------------------------
-Chris

Roy
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:14:54 -0400, "Chris Thompson"
<snip>

WooHoo, that's about as useful as the V8 powered chain saw:
http://www.motosports-boise.com/download/ultimatechainsaw.asf (1.6mb)
Now, here's a practical track vehicle, 650hp, blown 427, 0-50 in 3.2 seconds, top speed 80mph, 14" of suspension travel:
http://media.putfile.com/Urban-Assult
DJ
Add pictures here
✖
nice rig !!!
bill

Add pictures here
✖
That's a totally obnoxious Circuit City ad. Remind me never to shop there.
Incidentally, we need your password.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.