Re: Check this out

This is one killer vehicle! GM's inline 6 is one potent motor, and with twin turbos it's almost unbeatable.

As for this new generation of power trucks/SUVs, they're running rings around cars these days in terms of performance. Percentage-wise, trucks have jumped a lot farther in performance than cars have in just a few short years. These days, the truck/SUV performance market is a helluva lot more exciting than the car market.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Mike) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m20.aol.com:

Now I really don't like these trucks but this one may prove to be > interesting if it makes it to the public. > >
> Remember the Syclone/Typhoon? > >:-) > > > Mike > 1995 Eagle Talon TSi > >
Reply to
Joe

Glad to see someone else appreciates the article:-)

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
Reply to
Mike

Damn straight, Mike. BTW, those Syclone/Typhoon trucks were way ahead of their time IMO. Almost the truck/SUV version of a GN. ;)

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Mike) wrote in news:20031220001500.16291.00000826@mb- m22.aol.com:

Reply to
Joe

In a lot of ways they were ahead of their time, just as the Turbo Regals were. They were on to something but just didn't have it all sorted out yet.

Fact is, you just can't beat the new wave of trucks nowadays. Personally, I have always favored the Lightening until the SRT-10 came out. The Ford may be faster but that SRT-10 is just too cool for words. Everything about it is cool. Hell, the potential there is unreal. Can you say: Roots blower?

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
Reply to
Mike

I agree 100% with you. Some people bash DC, but the SRT-10 does what the other makers' trucks do _without_ a blower. Slap one on that bad boy and look out. Witness some of the blown Vipers running around.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Mike) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m28.aol.com:

Reply to
Joe