Cooling Fan 1 Control Circuit Malfunction

had condensor cooling fan freeze? on my 2003 Dodge Ram..started smoking, unplugged fan motor, but now have check engine light on and a P0480 code that I can't seem to clear. Any ideas?

Reply to
jimigee

Yeah... that code means your fan isn't working. Wonder why...

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

====== ====== actually, the definition is "low speed fan controll relay circuit".

not...."yer fan ain't work'n"

but.....I suppose greater minds could interpret it to mean that. given the facts as they were posted.

and..... we all know how you are on facts.

~:~ marsh ~sips reaches for his prince albert can and his bong.......mmm......good stuff~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Gee... someone's got his nose all out of joint. That's too bad... :)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

======== nah......

not reeelly.

I'm jest try'n to fit in by act'n like the locals.

Besides...the chev. sites have to gone to shit.... so yer stuck with me.

^ ^

  • 0 L O

~:~ marsh ~blows his bong smoke over in toms direction~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Oh, I doubt that... we get guys like you in here from time to time... they never last very long. You're no different... maybe a little less coherent, but ultimately, no different.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

I've been spouting off in hear for three years..... i may hang fer a little whilst longer.

0 0 L O

~:~ a MarshMonster ~by any other name....is still.....a marshmonster~

Reply to
Marsh Monster