Cracked Dash

Have a 2000 Ram 1500 pickup and the upper portion (horizontal plastic portion behind windshield) suddenly cracked in several places.
Somebody suggested a dash cover, but I have checked with several parts
outlets in the Dallas area and none had any knowledge of such a part or where to obtain one.
Anybody with any experience with a dash cover? Where to obtain one and installation problems?
The outlets I checked with a had a carpet type mat, but that is not what I wanted.
I am sure this gentle summer sunshine in Dallas caused the cracking (140 degrees inside a closed vehicle in August).
snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEmindspring.com
Remove REMOVE for direct E-Mail Reply

Roy wrote:

I haven't installed one yet, but I probably will soon. The sun here in Fort Worth is bad too. 98-02 Ram dashtop from Geno's Garage: http://tinyurl.com/bsbug
Thanks Nosey, just what I was looking for.
Roy