E85 Conversion Kit

Page 3 of 3

Hey I have some concern for ya too.<G>
I figure that you blew your knees out working on a promotion. <GBMF>
Buddism say's I'm always right!!!

F.U. And you can shove your Buddism where the sun don't shine! <BFG>

Lashing out huh? The pain meds wearing off?<G>

The padded rear bumper is there so the owners hands didn't get cold while pushing it but I guess that they decided that the truck was simply too heavy to push so they stopped offering it. They were probably worried about lawsuits from owners that blow out their knees trying to do it.

No problem Larry. You know me, only concerned for the welfare of others. Actually, my brother in law just had the same surgery Wed so I sorta know the hell that you are dealing with yourself. I hope that you feel better soon and good luck with your recovery.

He doing ok? Nothing too serious I hope man. My bes to him and a speed recovery.
As for the padded bumper, I have only had to push it once since I have owned it, and did not noticed it, so I guess the original owner took it off since it wasn't needed. <bg>
On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:13:25 -0800, azwiley1 wrote:

Yea but if it was a dodge you wouldnt have had to push it off the road, Dodges leave ya in the drive if they leave you at all ;)
unlike the damn chebbies that like to leave you on the side of a extreemly busy interstate in rush hour.
*grin*
hope ya have a speedy recovery man
--
Chris

He has had a few problems but the doctor said that it isn't anything life threatening. He was supposed to be released from the hospital Friday but now it look more like Tuesday and even then, we are not sure if he will be home for Thanksgiving.

LOL

I hope all works out for him and even if he can't totally enjoy it, that he is home for Turkey day. It sucks being in the hospital on days like that.

Things are starting to look much better. The swelling went down on its own and the doctor didn't have to open it up again. He has also surpassed the other people in therapy who had a 4 day headstart on him and the doctor plans on releasing him today and letting him go home, no need for a rehab facility so he will be home for Thanksgiving. Now lets just hope that I can get there without too much hell. Have a great holiday.

<snip>

Bone, are you sure you aren't confusing that with Ford's dual zone heated tailgate?
As for knee surgery, if they said to keep it moving now so it doesn't stiffen up (knee), then keep it moving. It'll pay in the long run.
FMB (North Mexico)

Oh I have been moving, as tolerated. I have been almost 100% weight bearing since I got home, only used the fake legs to get from the truck to the house the day of the surgery.
wrote in message news:473da28e$0$16524<

LOL, I like that one. My buddy has a Ford F350 and I'm going to use that one on him.

I guess I'm only looking for more miles per gallon from something but don't want to contribute to shorting our food supply for it.
maybe a compost burning oxygen generating engine will work if only someone would just invent it.

Abby, the only real way to get the most MPG out of it is to watch how you drive, take off from stops and keep up on the maintenance of it. It is a V8 after all.
snipped-for-privacy@snoman.com says...

[snip] ___________________________________________________________ SBJ: 4T65E http://tinyurl.com/2lcjkv (Confuses a 4T65e with a 4L65e and won't admit it.) ___________________________________________________________ SBJ: Dumb brake question http://tinyurl.com/2ya3wo (Discribes the wrong brakes and won't admit it.) ___________________________________________________________ SBJ: Front wheel bearings-2000 Blazer?? http://tinyurl.com/2j44zv (Claims torque specs are wrong when they are not.) ___________________________________________________________ SBJ: Snoball Defense System v1.01 http://tinyurl.com/2okyfx (Snoball breaks these out when he knows he's wrong and doesn't want to admit it.) ___________________________________________________________ Snoman these are things YOU wrote. Don't like what YOU wrote? Then YOU should stop posting.

I presume you mean Detroit? Specifically, why will it never happen with a Detroit vehicle?
(this is gonna be good.... :^))
Mike

No, just sad. For as long as I can remember, Detroit has always been reactive and never proactive on just about everything. Why should this change now? As it is, the big three are now GM, Toyota, and Ford and in a few years it will probably be Toyota, GM and Honda.