Emulate injectors - how?

You can get 4-pole double-throw relays, can't remember where I seen them but I definitely came across them as I was going to use it as part of a car-phone kit with the two front speakers (two wires in each being switched hence the 4-pole required). Never seen an 8-pole, but it would be pretty huge packaging wise - the 4PDT has 14 pins!

Paul.

Reply to
Paul Morgan

You could be right, but it's done 50k+ miles on LPG with typically the petrol pump used once a day just to prime the system to start on petrol to avoid a lot of cranking to get the gas through if its stood for a while. I actually put the switch back to gas before actually starting the engine.

Reply to
hugh