Emulate injectors - how?

Page 2 of 2
Daniel J. Stern wrote:

I don't recall ever hearing it. Lay it on me!
I know nothing of LPG conversions (but I do know something about back-EMF/inductive kick). I guess I'm left wondering how someone doing the conversion knew enough about putting in the resistors to fool the computer but didn't know that the lack of inductive kick would create a computer problem (i.e., didn't know enough to do a totally successful real-world conversion).
But I guess that doesn't help you. I hope someone presents you with the answer (which it would seem would be simple and off-the-shelf rather than you having to re-invent the wheel so-to-speak).