99 durango

my son in law called me his 99 dodge Durango shut off on him. After about 15 minutes it started back up again, but repeated the shut off after a while. When it shut off the second time he notice a error message "No power bus". I did a quick Google search and found a forum where they said it is caused by the Power Control Module.

Anyone else with any experience with this? And if so where is the PCM located.

Reply to
Tim

Tim wrote: < snip >

IIRC: its located to the rear of the passenger side fenderwell. I

*thought* the message was "no bus signal", but could be wrong.

If you can afford the downtime, and want to do-it-yourself, check out

They have them in stock or can rebuild yours....

Reply to
OldSchool