Error Message

I have this '03 Dakota with an error message P 0456....would someone please tell me what this error is....and possible remedies......Thx... Thump

P0456 is Evap Leak Monitor, Small. This translates into that you have a small leak in the fuel system, either a gas cap that didn't quite seal when you put it on to a very small crack in one of the vapor recovery lines. The leak would not be in the pressure line from the tank to the fuel rail/injectors.
Denny