FS: 17" Dodge Ram Chrome Rims (4 available - no tires) w/Center Caps & Lug Nuts - $40 each or $125 for the set

17" Dodge Ram Chrome Rims (4 available - no tires) w/Center Caps & Lug Nuts - $40 each or $125 for the set
OEM from my 2002 1500 regular-cab.
See pics at http://stores.ebay.com/Stuff-Mart or http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemy50375093&cat egoryC957
DON'T buy via eBay if you want to receive the price listed here, instead please contact me to arrange for purchases. This is NOT an add for my auction. I am only posting the eBay link so people can see pictures and the full description. This is the first and only posting I will make for these items. My intention is to make some quick cash while steering clear of violating the newsgroup charter, which I support wholeheartedly (but couldn't find!).
Doh! I guess some contact info would be good... snipped-for-privacy@bishopstudios.com