fs: 1953 M37 DODGE 4X4 MILITARY TRUCK

Seen in my local buy and sell website, thought there may be interest here, me, I like my 02Dak :-) :
1953 M37 DODGE 4X4 MILITARY TRUCK Price: C $1,800.00

M37 DODGE 3/4 TON TRUCK, 4X4 1953, USED BY CANADIAN MILITARY MOTOR IN GOOD COND, PARKED OUTSIDE FOR MANY YEARS. SMALL AMOUNT OF RUST, NOTHING MAJOR. GETTING HARD TO FIND THESE OLD WAR DOGS. TRUCK IS IN COMOX
Not mine, info here: http://victoria.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd-W0QQAdIdZ2151324