How ya been?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

How ya been doin'?
Roy
Where da hell ya been Larry????

good truck....
Denny
Let's see, my Dodge had 80k on it when I got rid of it and I had nothing but problems with it. My bow-tie rolled 150K and I have no problems with it. I did all the maintenance on the Ram, I do all of it on the bow-tie.
Nah, I think I will stay with this one, UNLESS you all want to chip in and buy me a Ram 3500 4x4 quad cab, long bed dually, with the Cummins for me b-day (tomorrow)!!!!!!

It sounds to me like you just wasn't driving the Ram right.

Only if we get to spank you... <VBG> Happy b-day..
Denny

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Ya know I was going to leave this alone but... It is nice to see that the "friggin' rabbit" is out a bit. Offering spankings??? What next?? A leather clad rabbit??<BFG>
Now how do I download these pics onto a disc??
Roy

Only in your dreams... A nice soft doeskin leather.... with fringes...... and a whip...

Those pics you will never get....
Denny

Like right off a cliff?? (ducking, running!) Greg
I agree with you there I must not have been driving it right, like Greg said off a cliff!!!!!!
No rabbit you CAN NOT spank me!

How about if we all have our finest leather on???
Denny
I want to see the pics 1st!

Denny

Like you in a speedo!! <BFG>
Roy

If'n I was you, I don't know if I'd talk too awful much, Mr Pudgy Wudgy <VBFG>
Do you still have the Ford or did you get rid of it when you got the truck??
Denny

the automatic class. How's that for a blind hog finding an acorn..
Denny

I'm sure the sheep are thankful. <G>
Very nice, controling your breathing Mr. Hathcock? <VBG>
Roy