Hing bushing on a 1996 dodge ram

Is there a bushing kit available for the 96 dodge ram? Doors are getting difficult to close as they drop down when they open now. Wife is threatening
to take it to the dealership if I can't figure it out. LOL can't afford those guys. All I seem to be able to find is the complete door hing assembly.
How difficult is this fix? Any other ideas as to how to fix it?
Thanks in advance, you guys are great. KY
On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:47:20 -0400, "kyhighland"

They are available at any parts store. I believe they are just brass bushings. I had to drill a couple of the hinge pins out on my van. They are a bitch to get out. I used a couple of cut off nails (very large ones) for new pins. They have worked great for years now.
beekeep
Thanks, I'll give that a shot.
KY