How to tell 4 wheel or 2 wheel ABS

Wondering how to tell if my 99 Ram 1500 2wd is 4 wheel or 2 wheel ABS. Guy who sold it to me said it was 4 but I dont know how to tell.

Reply to
glnrcg

Look for a wire harness on the front hubs. No wires means no front ABS.

Reply to
Nosey

4WABS will have a pump assembly on the driver's side fender, next to the firewall... couple of electrical connectors, and brake lines running in/out of it. You'll also have a black wire running parallel to your flexible brake hoses on the front wheels.
Reply to
Tom Lawrence