2 or 4 wheel abs?

How do I know if i have 2 wheel abs or 4 on my 02 e-250, 5.4 v8?

thanks rob

Reply to
rmg

A brake shop can tell you. you can use the vin to research all options...some ford parts shops will run the vin and print a build sheet. There are also commercial web sites that will run a vin at a cost. Henry

Reply to
Henry B Jobin

The ABS controller is mounted near your brake master cylinder, but down on the frame. You can count the number of lines coming out of it to get the answer.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

I wasn't aware that 2 wheel ABS was even available on Ford trucks since the early 90's...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo
4WAL was the most common, I don't know the specific years.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:58:27 -0400, Matt Macchiarolo rearranged some electrons to form:

1998 had RABS as standard equipment. I believe 4WABS was optional.
Reply to
David M