Re: 97 T&C, 4 or 2 wheel alignment?

I work for chrysler, have never seen or heard of an alignment "recall" and have never seen a recall (issued by chrysler) with such numbers as you have used. Where did you get this documentation? Maybe there is, maybe not, but if so, I may be able to help my customers in the future. Also, as a rule, if it is a front wheel drive vehicle, it is most recommended to perform a 4 wheel (thrust angle) alignment for proper alignment and tire wear

Reply to
Galen