I don't friggin believe it!!!

Page 2 of 2

*grin* ok I was just asking.
--
----------------------------
-Chris
On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 04:52:19 GMT, "Tom Lawrence"

You need to reconsider the source here. The current Liberty diesel cannot meet 08 emissions even with mods period!!! They have a different "replacement" engine slated for 08 for it. There will be no tweaks to current one, it will be a different motor. It will be related to the motor that is being used in 07 GC which IS NOT related to current liberty diesel other than parent company. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com

You're right - I was wrong. I had read an interview with a DC exec some months ago, who said they'd have the diesel option back in '08... made it sound like it was an engine modification. Now I see that the '08 is a slated re-design for the platform, and other diesel engines are being considered.
See? I don't slink away from a discussion when I'm in the wrong.

who cares!!!??? It's a jeep.
but a jeep with a real engine.
--
----------------------------
-Chris
Chris Thompson wrote:

Buy a real Jeep. Not a Chrysler product with a name badge! Jeep died when Chrysler bought AMC.

Some would say Jeep died when AMC bought it..
Denny

I'd be on of them Rabbit.
Roy

That's just cause you're old. <G> I think every old fart remembers how cars/trucks/farm equipment/whatever used to be and how easy it was to work on them. My favorite old tractor is an "A" John Deere but if I have to work 500 acres I'm sure not going to use one of them by choice anyhow. The new stuff is so much better I can't begin to start. I think the old "A" is my favorite cause that was dad's "big" tractor when I was a kid.
Denny
.

I remember the "A" my grandfather had one belt drive and all. in fact that's how my uncle Lee broke his back, they were using the overshot stacker when it broke and fell on Lee.
--
-Chris