Just testing

xxx

This isn't an x rated news group.
beekeep
LOL, I never thought of it that way. I must be slipping in my old age.
"beekeep" < snipped-for-privacy@radix.net> wrote in message

L&C---Over.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply
Tbone is playing x and o's by himself and finally won one game :)))) dale Hey Tbone, what's happening???

Hey Dale, how have you been. I am getting cooked down here in NC, it is friggen hot. I was going to put a pool in but with a rather cold spring, I decided to wait. That appears to have been a huge mistake. Next year I don't care if there is snow on the ground in May, that damn pool is going up.

Yeah it's been hot here to. Need rain like right now. I can't afford a cement pond, so I just drink a lot of cold beer. :)))) We have one of those wall mart blue round vinyl pool. Its 12' in diameter and holds about 3000 gals (not beer, just water). Set one of those up for the time being, they are ok. dale
On 7/22/06 10:17 AM, in article Ecswg.11845$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.southeast.rr.com, "TBone"