Let me be the first to say....

Happy New Year! It's 12:09am here on the other side of the world (9:40am EST if you're curious), we've watched the fireworks from our back patio and are now going to bed.
Such exciting lives we lead :)
jmc

Happy New Year to you too. Hopefully, the new year will bring you more adventures and more photos to share. Stay safe,
FMB (North Mexico)

Happy New Year to you and the rest of the folks here. Stay happy and healthy.
Roy

Shouldn't the fireworks start when you go to bed?
'appy new year....
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

And a Happy New Year to you and all my fellow idiots from aadt....
Denny