Looking for other Dodge Ram 2006 owners with electrical problems

If anyone has had a dealer (or Auburn Hills) successfully diagnose why everything electric and 4 wheel drive goes on the fritz in rain and snow, please let me know.
Desperate in Michigan

I have a 2006 2500 4wd with Cummins. I'd like to know what kind of problems you are having, and I'll archive your post so I can watch my truck for symptoms, and get back with you in the future if need be.
Steve