Max A/C

My normal A/C (fresh air) works fine. But when I put it in Max A/C the air flow is greatly reduced. It sounds as if the air is blowing against a closed door. All other positions of heater/AC works correctly. This is a
2000 RAM 3500 Maxivan. Any ideas on what to look for. bill

a piece of paper

I'm Right wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------ That's a short answer, but a good one. Had it happen myself on a 2001 Maxi. A piece of newspaper was pulled up against the recirc intake.
Mark
Thanks for the replies, where is this recirc intake? bill
--

"Mark Sparge" < snipped-for-privacy@cox.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
right hand floor board

the
"BillyGoat" wrote:

the
When you go from normal to max A/C you switch from outside air to inside air. Check the actuator for the door the opens to allow inside air to enter A/C.