Merry Christmas to all

Just dropped by to give everybody a Merry Christmas. Hope the guys (and gals) from years past are doing well. I still have my ole '95 that is running great but is getting eaten by the rust worms. Hoping it'll last a couple more years.
Play nice friends...
Denny

Happy Holodaze....

Merry Christmas to all the old farts here. I hope the next year will be great for ya. This year, I picked up a Glock Model 30, retired after 33 years, packed up the house (gave a lot of crap away, donated, etc, rented out the house) and took off with the '03 and the 5th wheel. Been at it since July and only put 15k miles on the '03 bringing it to 273k.
Visited the kids back in KA for the holidays, but leaving at teh end of the week and heading back to NC to visit other family.
Happy New Year,
--
FMB

Hope you all are well.