A Merry Christmas to all

I hope everybody has a great Christmas.

I got me a new Mustang. Well, actually a 1:24 scale model of the Mach III (SN95 concept) a friend found me. I love it. A bud of mine got a 1:24 scale model of the 05 vert concept for Christmas. So they are out there, just very hard to find....

Reply to
Paul

Merry Christmas too you too...Hope *Santa* brought everyone everything they wanted.

Shane

Reply to
Shane Metzler