Merry Christmas to one & all

Hi group, for the last two years now I have owned and run my '94 Disco One

300TDi named Eddie, (EeDee). You have all helped me with the few problems she has had and happily kept this disabled driver on the road. On her behalf and my own I would like to wish the entire group a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

Take care John

Reply to
cyberwraith

Yuletide felicitations to your Disco 1 from our Series 3 in sunny and warm Sydney.

Reply to
Viviane