minvan serpentine belt

A few months ago I posted a message about my wifes serpentine belt coming off on wet roads. on her 99 T&C 3.0
I had new tensioner installed while the van was in getting the seat heating
elements replaced as per recall. BTW the seat heaters worked better before the replacements. So far the belt has stayed on, but my fingers are always crossed. That is a SOB of a job on the side of the road in the rain.
Anyway I've searched but I can't locate the message about someone making a splash guard that helps keep the water away from the belt. I would like to know what it is made of, where it is installed, how it is fastened on.
Thanks Dave
--
The older I get, the fewer things
seem worth waiting in line for.