Need spare tire rim for 2001 Dakota

Believe it or not,not 1 junk yard in my area has a steel rim to be used for a spare tire for my 01 dakota that someone stole the spare from.Any idea
where I can get one online? I see aluminums for 80 bucks,but I just want an old steel wheel for the spare.It's a 16" wheel for 2001 4 door dakota.
RH wrote:

Check the tire stores like Discount Tire that sell new wheels. They sometimes have used wheels and tires from the customers that didn't want to keep their old ones.
--
Ken

Tire rack sells steel rims for snow tires. You should be able to get one there. Give them a call
What is the wheel size and bolt pattern for the 01 dakota rwd 4 door 3.9L? I know it's a 16 inch tire,but that's about it.