2013 Accent spare tire

I was wondering what spare tires or a donut tire from a junk yard will fit a 2013 Accent and what should I expect to pay?

Reply to
Buckeyered

A T125/80D16 runs about $70-$90 new at tire stores. Expect a junk yard to be about $50-$70.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

Reply to
Buckeyered

I looked on E-Bay for the size. There are a LOT of spare tires for sale for that car. Lots of spare wheels, too. Then I put that size into several tire stores to come up with list prices.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX