OT: Bobby Hamilton

Just saw on Speed that Bobby Hamilton Sr. died today at his home, at the age of 49. He died from the neck and head cancer he was diagnosed with last
year.

Roy

Looks like at some point we are all going to be stuck with assclowns like Gordon and Johnson as all the others are retiring, dying or leaving for other reason.

Kenseth will be around for quite a while.

Yeah, Larry forgot to mention him. ;^) What's with Mark Martin driving Front Row Joe's car this coming year?
--
Ken

I believe Joe moved to the car added by the owner. Probably had to do with Martin in a recognized car and the sponser.
Roy

Roy wrote:

I heard it would be a limited schedule for Martin. Also the new car will be raced this year on a limited schedule. I wonder if that means Mark will be driving the new car or the old car, or maybe both?
--
Ken

Racing today ain't racing like back in the day. I think Nascar should lighten up on the rules to just make it alittle more interesting. They also should reopen Wilkes Motor speedway, where Nascar was born!!