Got the Hamilton Hawk out yesterday

Im lucky no mice got in her because I saw one in the shed,I think the poison just fattened him up,must have been the Bounce sheets that saved her. Changed the oil,topped up the tranny,rear end,steering box,and greased everything. Took her for a short run but the tags are expired so we didn't go far(Diane and I).Dads going to get the tags for me this week,as Im on day shift. 1st show of the season is in Truro next weekend. Diane and I had a great time touring around on the Hog this weekend,but it sure was nippy when I left her place at 4:30am to come to work(65 miles),but Im glad shes here cause its really nice out. Heres some pics,if the link will work

new chrome on the bumpers looks awesome(installed them too)

Reply to
Robert Black

Wrong link Robert-brings up your login page.Please redo.

Reply to
52hawk