Re: Mercedes, Not US, To Bail Out Chrysler

wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that.
Please consider that many of Rush's views are single solutions to single problems that don't consider the other effects of the solution.

I had a conversation with a former co worker about Rush's proposal that Repubs should vote in Dem primaries and vote for Clinton. After a few exchanges, I said "Well people who do that must be convinced their guy, McCain, is going to lose the general election, so getting Clinton as President would in their view be the lesser of two evils".
Answer was "Oh, no, McCain's going to win". So I said "If that's true then Repubs voting in the Dem primariy doesn't matter. So why do it?". .
Well, he had no answer to that. But he went away convinced I was wrong without being able to say why.

What? Those chemicals in unfiltered water don't hurt you! <G>
edward ohare wrote:

The filter is to primarily remove chorine (municipal water). Swimming pool water doesn't appeal to me, and probably isn't too healthy.
--
Bill Putney