Re: Mercedes, Not US, To Bail Out Chrysler

You read my reply without any idea what I was replying to?

Where it would have made no sense. In order to comprehend the reply you had to know what it was a reply to. Even you had to figure out that it was in reply to what you had said. Someone else reading my post without having first read yours would have no idea what was going on.

It has nothing to do with attitude. It has to do with presenting parts of an ongoing conversation in a comprehendable manner. Unless, that is, you are concinced tht only your contribution matters. Then you may as well snip everything and just post your comment.