Roy needs his butt kicked...

Yep, that's right. Since Roy posted about the gas prices going up, prices in this area went from $2.54 on Monday to $2.69 on Tuesday to $3.10 today. I
figure we all should head east (if we have the bucks for the gas) hunt down ole Roy and stick his head in one of his beagle holes.
<VBFG>
Denny

besides, my foot isn't big enough, it might get sucked in.. *eg*
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

cause it's fun???

ROFLMFAO