Ping: Roy, Beekeep

Well hell, the world of NASCAR has just stopped.

Jr. will be driving with fellow teammates Rainbow boy and J.J.

Reply to
azwiley1

And he'll be the least capable drive in the stable, maybe they can teach him something.

Reply to
Diamond Dave

Least capable drive in the stable? You are joking right? Why, because he hasn't won a title? You put Casey Mears as a better driver the Lil E.

Reply to
azwiley1

I think he was limited by the crap they put him in. The family crew wasn't the sharpest thing going either. With a new crew and top notch equipment he will be fine imo.

Reply to
Roy

It should be interesting. Jr's makeover alone is going to be be tough on him.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Turn about is fair play, it was terrible and childish how Lil-E fans treated Gordon by throwing beer bottles and trash when Gordon won the race. JABOSR

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

That is (IMO) exactly what the issue is/was. Since Sr. passed, DEI has not been the same and I do not see it getting any better as long as she is running things. Even with the talk of the Chevy teams "joining forces" like FOrd did a few years ago. She and the people she has working for her are not taking care of things and they are not capable to.

Since Tony Jr has been suspended, he is qualifying better, seems to be running more consistant. Lets just hope that he get a team that he can click with.

Reply to
azwiley1

Yeah, he will have to become a stuck up pretty boy!

Reply to
azwiley1

Yeah, I was at Talladega and it was disgusting.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

It was in poor taste but then Gordon hasn't been a class act either.

Reply to
miles

I'm no fan of Gordon but would you elaborate on that.

Reply to
Roy