Running rough

My 1997 Dodge 1500 pick up truck 318 motor when it's in drive it runs rough but in neutral or park it revs up fine gave it a tuneup still running rough could be
if your issueand I do not have a stater valve to check fuel pressure on this motor could the regulator be bad or if you have the answers please let me know thank you Tim