94 dodge 318 intermittent rough idle

Have a dodge van - full size with 318 FI - has intermittent low or rough idle. It does sometimes smooth out, but when I shut it off, then turn it back on it idles too low to run without foot on gas. Will aso then stall when stopping for light. I changed cap and rotor - made it run much better but it wasnt the problem with this intermittent low and rough idle. Engine otherwise runs great on highway, and has no lifter or valve noise. Any help is appreciated! thanx, bob d.

Reply to
ignatz