Snoman = SnoIdiot

Snoman, You are really over-the-top.
I dislike you.

--
"I am such a Stinky Fat Matter" - Why bother?

The Odiferous Fat Matter
On 27 Aug 2006 03:33:20 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@See.Comment.Header (Odiferous Fat Matter) wrote:

You must be a very insecure person. I feel sorry for you. People can like or dislike one another but is it the maturity that they handle that with that sets them apart from others. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
Odiferous Fat Matter wrote:

Hey man, were all here just trying to help each other, if you don't like what you here then just leave.