Strange Sound from truck

hey everyone. I have a 92' Ram 150 4x4. Truck has 318 mag with auto tranny. I noticed a sound coming from the rear of the truck. It almost sounds like metal draging on the pavment. I looked and nothen
looked wrong. Its done it one time before. It seems to happen between 5-15 mph. What could be the cause??
I would check the rear brakes.
"Scott" < snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
i thought it good be the brakes, they look a bit rusty. Checked to gear oil and its full. I''m hoping its just the brakes. Thanks