Tires

Ok all, here is a slightly puzzling question for you all.
Besides price, what the hell is the differences between the Bridgestone Dueler AT, Dueler AT REVO and Dueler APT?

I check # of steel bands on sidewall and tread

also their rating on treadlife, heat durability-- I have had good luck with michlien tires at Sams