WOW!!

Page 1 of 2
Stick my head in to see what's going on and 1,129 unread posts. No way am I gonna go thru that mess. So what have I missed??? How you all have been
playing nice.. <G>
Denny
Of course not and you're the reason.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,

Ya want I should come over there and kick your furry tail?
You know I'm just telling the absolute truth . . . .mostly ;^)
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,

of course. after all, this is aadt!

How could I have forgotten that....
Denny

I'm guessing you're back cause the power outage turned 'da machine' off?
:o)
FMB

number of years. Even if ya ask them about it, they'll venomitly deny having it in their possession just so's they don't have to give it up.
Denny
On 3/2/06 4:21 AM, in article 5HzNf.295$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com,

machine so much that he's hooked to it (or maybe sucked on to it).
Someone may have to go help him pull the plug
Dale :)))
==============Denny wrote:

This is a Truck forum.
please carry yer dribble to the apropriate NG.
^ ^ 0 0 L O
~:~ marshmonster ~no i didn't...yes you did...why did i...cuz you could...but that wasn't nice... yeah...but it's gonna start a 300 reply thread....jest you wait and see~
Oh great! Another net nanny!!!

Practice what ya preach
Roy wrote:

========================Roy, I remember when you first started frequenting this NG..........
looks like you finally learned which arse's to kiss to fit in.
^ ^ 00 L O
~:~ MarshMonster ~:~

Do ya now. Your point?

Pal, your all arse

the letters 'F O' mean anything to you"?
Denny
==============Denny wrote:

yes........ Forever Obstinate did i git it right..? did i? did i? did i git it right?
-------- also....... --------
Glad to see that you haven't lost yer flare to orginize the mass's into a frenzy.
Should the need arise, while your back, I hope you understand that you can count on me to support your contrary beliefs and radical ideals to the extent that a kindlier ally you'll not find.
Another thought.
Many of your friends here seem to be somewhat ornery and twisted in the brain. I personally would never attempt discord with you. I hope I find in you, a kindlier sort than what i've had to deal with hear as of late. Everyone seems to be poke'n a little fun at you on your return to the NG. I can only hope that it's all meant in sincere comraderie.
Assuming that we, you and I, ever enter into a debacle of solemn discord.......I hope that you'll attempt to find a solution to our affront and arbitrate a truse.
~in closing, i can only hope that my true feelings have been found in the paragraphs above......and if not...... then perhaps the root of what i mean can be found down the left margin~
~:~ marsh ~sips his shroom juice.....and goes perpendiculer~

Not even close altho ya got the F and the O correct.

It's a talent that I've been cultivating over the years..

Now ya got me scratching a bit.....

Don't forget to throw "girthy" in there as well. I'd hate to have ya hurt their feelings.
I personally would

If I may quote ole Roy, "Never let friendship stand in the way of a good cheap shot." And if that don't work, I'm betting I could outshoot the old fart any day... <VBG>

to change the pace, how do you like the F01 recall. Aint that just fun.
Denny

Oooof... :)
It's a good thing that marsh monsters are just a figment of our imagination. . . .
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,

beekeep