Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Fiat Punto Steering Wheel nuts where can I buy new online?
Hi, where can I buy new nuts (and locking washer) for my sons Fiat Punto Active 2003 model, preferably online? I've tried googling but all I get is other search engines. According to the manual I...
5
5

Fiat Panda eleganza Luxury Pack
Hi Does anyone know what the luxuary pack is on the Panda Eleganza? My dealer does not know. Krys

Sedici Experience
Well I'm normally answering / helping people with their questions...now I have one! Fiat Sedici / Suzuki SX4 Any experiences, reports etc. that you may wish to share with the rest of us? Nick /////

running daft after 1 minute of startin ! sx 75 multipoint
this probs doin my head in ! the car starts fine and idles fine but after about a minute, it sounds like some kind of actuator clicks in the throttle housing , the injector light comes on and the...
1
1

Punto Horn doesn't work
My sons 2003 Fiat Punto Active 60 8V failed its first MOT 'cos the horn has suddenly stopped working. I've checked out most of the circuit and need some advice. The horn push is working fine, and the...
3
3

Would you buy another Stilo?
I have had so many problems in the time that I've had my second-owner Stilo Dynamic 1.6, that Fiat just aren't interested in (OK, it is well outside it's warranty but one of the problems is something...
4
4

FIAT Ulysse
Whare a can get the first generation Fiat Ulysse used parts?

punto mk3 cd manual
Does anyone have this cd? are tell me where i can download it please. its the workshop manual..

Fiat Punto Active '04 Central Locking problems
My car has recently started unlocking itself in the middle of the night or when parked up. I have had it back to the garage numerous times but as it is not faulting when at the garage they are telling...
3
3

1500 OSCA PARTS
anyone need fiat osca 1500 parts? engines, transmissions, etc. sammm

Fiat Punto rear wiper source
Hi all, I`m after a rear wiper for a Fiat Punto, R reg. Anyone know of a source in the UK that might be cheaper than going direct to the dealer? Thanks for your help!
10
10

Software for car diagnostics
Hello Is there also a software exists for FIAT (Punto, new OBD II Plug) for diagnostics more than OBD II (something like VAG-VOM for VW)? Thanks
3
3

mk2 mk3 alloys
Wtd alloys for my new 56 reg punto. will the mk2 fit the mk3? can anyone point me in any direction our have any for sale, just after ones like off the port model.. thanks kris

X 1/9 Vacuum diagram
I recently bought a 1985 Bertone X 1/9. This is the 5 speed, 1500 cc, air-conditioned model. Along with other problems, the dash had been badly mauled. I got a new climate controller, but I need to...

Fiat 124
Hi, I want to buy me a Fiat 124, are here some experts for that car, which can give me some tips for a buy?
1
1