Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Starter motor substitutes
Hi, Does anyone know if a starter from the current/recent Fiats would be compatible with the Fiat 131 twin cam (RWD) or Lancia Beta (FWD)? Ta DP
1
1

FIAT STILO Reversing sensors
I intend to fit ultrasonic reversing sensors to my Stilo. Could anyone provide info about the cable colour coding in the rear light cluster. Is there any problems when connecting directly to the...
1
1

The usual winter prob.....
Handbrake is starting to freeze on again, now it is getting chillier. Apart from parking on the level, and leaving the handbrake off, any idea how to stopit ? I had the garage grease the links etc on...
2
2

Squeeling Noise
I have a T reg punto and it makes a squeeling noise when changing through the gears after being stood for a couple of hours or more. Its not a belt-slipping kind of squeel. I've taken it to a garage...
1
1

fuse question..
Anyone know where the fuse for the rear window heater is located on a 1.6 Fiat Brava?

error codes?
Does anyone know what pins I need to short out on a fiat stilo 1.2 16v 2002 to read the error codes??? and the code meanings? I have the Gunson OBD II code reader for my wifes car - its not listing...
1
1

fiat scudo brakes
hi, on my scudo van the front brakes come on by themselves. when i drive it the speed gradually slows down & lasts for about 10 mins until the brakes release & the van picks up. When this happens the...

Re: Fiat Punto 1.2 2002
its a 10mm alan bolt . paul

Re: ECU Fiat Punto
NOT SURE WHY YOU disconnected the battery but anyway there's only one sensor on an exhaust right at the front its the lambor sensor monitors the gases from engine and it could give a rough idle ...but...

Re: Blank Fiat Blue keys
yes any fiat dealer will do you a new key...

Stilo JTD 'Engine Fault'
Every now and again I get the 'Engine Fault' message on the LCD screen of my JTD Stilo. I have found that by switching off the ignition and waiting a moment when I restart the engine it is usually ok....

engine mount bolt fail
HAS ANY ONE KNOW OF KNOW PROBLEMS WITH ENGINE MOUNT BOLTS FAILING(SNAPING) ON THE 02 MODEL YEAR PUNTO'S AND LETTING ENGINE DROP. THANKS P
1
1

shema el.instalacije ili prirucnik odrzavanja za fiat tipo 1.6ie
Trebaju mi sheme ili prirucnik odrzavanja za fiat tipo 1.6ie.

Re: Fiat Punto interior
Try some scrap yards and look for punto's with the same body colour,they usually seem to have standard paint colour/upholstery combinations Best of luck Torque....

Fiat uno selecta
I have a problem with the engine dying after about 100 miles. After a while it restarts and runs ok. In the days of condensers I would have replaced the condenser. Any ideas what the trouble is. Uno...
2
2