fiat scudo brakes

hi,

on my scudo van the front brakes come on by themselves. when i drive it the speed gradually slows down & lasts for about 10 mins until the brakes release & the van picks up. When this happens the brake pedal is solid, no give, but they still work, I have had the flexi's replaced but did not make any difference. When I drive the van it seems the faster it goes the more the brakes come on. Anyone any Ideas??????????

Thanks john..

Reply to
johnkoi via CarKB.com