error codes?

Does anyone know what pins I need to short out on a fiat stilo 1.2 16v 2002 to read the error codes??? and the code meanings?

I have the Gunson OBD II code reader for my wifes car - its not listing the fiat but I think it should be able to read the codes am I right???

Many Thanks

Best regards, snipped-for-privacy@balcanicsoft.com snipped-for-privacy@bankarea.com

ofelia.hagglund

Stilo 2002 uses EOBD and ISO protocol.

I'm not sure this sytem responds to pin shorting like some.

Suggest a little Internet Research to see if EOBD & ISO respons to this. If not you will have to go down the ScanTool route.

Reply to
Nick /////