air con

Hi all
Can anyone help I have a Marea Weekend 2.5D and can't seem to get the clmate control to cool. Is there a way to check the system what should I be looking out for.
I have no manual so I am not too sure how the system shoul work ie what setting the controls should be on. I also believe that this car is based on a Bravo so is there anyone with experience of these?
Thanks to you all who respond
A very hot ansd sweaty driver Alcistra

Turn the temp all the way to cold, turn on Air-Con, and turn on fan - If it doesn't cool down, then possibly a recharge should cure it. Usually around 80.
Graham
Thanks I'll give it a try