Fiat Cinquecento Sporting Abarth Info needed Please!

Hi, does anyone out there know where I can get a Handbook that relates to the Fiat Cinquecento Sporting Abarth? Where Haynes manuals can be bought cheaply and any other information on the great little car!
Many Thanks,
Jenny
Looks like you are in the UK
Haynes manuals can be bought from Halfords or any other reasonable car accessories/parts shops. Porter Manuals may also do one for the Cinquecento. Fiat dealers used to sell these but should be available, possibly to order, through any good book store.
Owners manual is a Fiat part available to order. For example, if your car is a 1108cc SPI"W"CF2 model then the Part No: to order would be 60306890 costing 6.15 as at June 2004. I only quote this as an example as you don't say what year you car is. Could be a Mk.I or Mk.II Cinq.
Drop into a Fiat dealer with your chassis No. (last 8 digits only) and they will be able to order the correct handbook.
Nick /////

Many Thanks! have just managed too buy both off Ebay, what luck! Do you Know what is the difference between the sporting and the Sporting Abarth? as there seems to be precious little info on the internet about it..... is it an official Fiat edition or just a term used to ones who's owners have put the trims etc on them? Mine is a Black one from 1996/ P reg. I thought it was just a sporting when I bought it, but then started to look more closely at others and noticed the badge on the back was the Abarth Scorpian and then under closer scrutiny noticed differntly coloured springs & things underneath. Makes me grin like a cheshire cat every time I drive it cos it is such good fun!
Without doing some more detailed research I can't be very specific but:
There was an Abarth model of the Cinq. This was based on the Sporting and was basically a trim and badge update. To my knowledge the engine and running gear, including suspension, remained the same. The Sporting was lowered and stiffened suspension setup with different tyre sizes as well.
The trim updated was basically front and rear bumbers, and sporty side skirts.
Grin you should. The Cinq., Seicento and Punto Sporting (with or without Abarth) are really great little cars with real buzz and fun to their name. They are nippy, handle EXTREMELY well, cheap to run and basically leave nothing but a smile on ones face.
Nick /////