Fiat Tempra a/c wiring diagram

Can any body help me to find the wiring diagram of the air conditioner of the Fiat Tempra SX model 1996

Possibly.
What are you actually after. I can't remember what I have (used to have a Tempra 1,.8ie and Tipo 1.6ie) but I have hard copy manuals, soft copy (possibly) for a number of Fiats I have owned (Tipo and Tempra would be most relevant here). Sometimes these electrical circuits are split over a number of pages and one needs a more precise area or point of interest to foucus in on. To clarify, an aircon circuit could be slit over several pages!
Nick /////
Nick /////