Fiat Tipo Central locking

Hi all. can anyone tell me which relay controls the central locking on a 1993 1900TD SX model or does anyone have a diagram showing the full list of relays in the fuse box?
Thanks
John
excossack formuleerde op maandag :

Is the relay for the central locking not in the dashboardcloset ? That is where mine is (1998 punto)
--
Grt. Frank
Email: frank@usenet4all dot com
Na rijp beraad schreef excossack :

Did you read my anwser to your other post?